If you want to be a Badger, just run along with us.
Rec Sports has again teamed up with the UW Homecoming Committee to host a late-night Badger-themed run/walk. Run or walk along Lakeshore Path as part of this mid-week Homecoming celebration. Register early as the fun run is limited to 700 runners/walkers! Registration will close at 11:59pm on Thursday, October 12.
Students & Rec Sports Members, please note that once the course is added to the cart, the price will change to the correct rate listed below.
*Participants must be 18 years or older and/or currently enrolled at UW-Madison*
**All sales are final. No refunds or transfers.**
- Students: $15
- Rec Sports Members: $20
- Community/Non-Rec Sports Members: $25
Included in Registration:
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Shirt size is guaranteed for all registrations received before October 4. Registrations received on or after October 4 will be given shirt sizes on a first come, first serve basis
- Valid photo ID (including Wiscard) required
- More details to come
What to Expect:
- 5 kilometers of lakeshore beauty
- Various prizes awarded
- A visit from everyone’s favorite sweater-wearing Badger
- All-around good times captured in photos by Rec Sports photographers
Race Day Information:
*Electronic waiver will not work on Firefox browsers. Please change to Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari (Mac) to register for this event.*
- Race begins at 7:30pm and course closes at 9pm
- Free parking in Lot 62 after 4:30pm
- Starting line on the Near East Fields, Observatory Drive side of Dejope Residence Hall
- Participants are encouraged to wear bright neon inspired clothing for visibility, safety and fun during the race